MAY 16, 2020
Communique: Bank operations as from 16 May 2020
MauBank informs its customers and the public that as from Saturday 16 May 2020, all its branches will be open, from 09:00 to 15:30, Monday to Saturday until 1 June. Customers are requested to proceed to branches by following the alphabetical order below:
- Cheque Deposit, Interbank and/or International Money Transfer requests made on Saturdays will be processed on the following Monday, or next working day.
- Every MauBank branch will apply a fast track and a dedicated counter for Senior Citizens.
- Until further notice, only basic banking transactions will be provided, namely Cash Deposits and Withdrawals, Cheque Deposits and Payments, and Money Transfer.
- All ATMs are operational 24/7, with a daily withdrawal limit of Rs 10,000. However envelope deposit facilities will not be available.
- MauBank Rodrigues branch is operating normally from 09:00 to 15:30, Monday to Thursday, and 09:00 to 16:30 on Friday.
Protecting the health of customers and staff remains the priority of the bank. All necessary measures have been taken to ensure optimal levels of hygiene and physical distancing in branches. Visiting customers are kindly requested to observe all personal precautions, and allow themselves to be guided by branch staff.
The bank invites customers to visit branches only in case of necessity. As far as possible, transactions should be made on ATMs, Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
Maubank relies on the understanding and cooperation of all its stakeholders.
Branch operation information is regularly updated on the bank’s website and Facebook. For assistance, our agents are available on 59447557/ 79447559 from 09:00 o 17:00, Monday to Friday.
15 May 2020