MauBank Current account will give you all you need to make everyday banking easier. Your easy everyday banking starts now.
- Cheque Book for quick and easy payments
- Debit & Credit Cards
- Standing Orders & Direct Debit payment services
- Overdraft Facilities
- Internet Banking
How to open an account?
You may download the account opening form here and visit any MauBank Bank branch around the island to open your account. Click here to view a list of MauBank branches.
What do I need to open an account?
- National ID card
- Proof of address (CEB, CWA or MT bill) - less than 6 months
- If the bill is on your parent/spouse’s name, please bring along your birth/marriage certificate
- Business registration number, certificate of incorporation and any other documents which will be required by the bank