Aimed at the discerning customer, the MauBank MoneyGrow account offers outstanding interest rates of up to 0.75% above Ordinary savings.
It offers flexibility of Direct Debit and Standing Orders and is complimentary to the MauBank Private Banking proposition.
Minimum initial deposit
Minimum Balance to be maintained at all times
Minimum amount to earn interest
Calculated daily & credited half-yearly (May & November)
Multi-tiered interest rate.
Applicable interest rates
From MUR 100,000.- to MUR 1,000,000
Savings rate + 0.25%
Above MUR 1,000,000
Savings rate + 0.40%
- Earn interest when you save (minimum balance to be maintained to earn interest)
- Standing orders for recurrent payments
- Direct debit to pay your bills
- Internet Banking to access your account and transact online
- No monthly account service charges
- A Visa or MasterCard maestro debit card to withdraw cash at ATMs and shop in Mauritius and around the world
- Access to MauBank VISA/MASTERCARD credit cards
- Access to Trade Finance services
How to open an account?
Download the account opening form here and visit any MauBank branch around the island to open your account. Click here to view a list of MauBank branches.What do I need to open an account?
- National ID card
- Proof of address (CEB, CWA or MT bill) - less than 3 months
If the bill is on your parent/spouse’s name, please bring along your birth/marriage certificate