MauBank, a major player in the Mauritian banking sector, offers Retail, SME, Corporate, and International Banking services. In line with its ambitious growth strategy, the bank is looking for talented individuals to join the MauBank family in the following positions:
The Business Centre Manager is responsible to handle the overall operations of the Business Centre and to ensure that sales, operations and customer service are delivered in a timely manner.
- To evaluate all activities and working practices of the Business Centre to maximize profits-making recommendations for change as required.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation for Business Centre personnel by fostering a positive environment while both ensuring customer satisfaction and proper Business Centre operation.
- To proactively promote and sell the banks' products and services, by assessing local market conditions and identifying current and prospective sales opportunities while getting involved in additional marketing activities.
- To develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans as required by senior management, in a timely manner.
- Share knowledge with other Business Centres and Central Teams on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- HSC + 6 years experience at the Supervisory/Management Level in a Banking environment (including Retail Banking experience).
- Degree in Banking + 4 years experience at the Supervisory/Management level in a Banking environment (including Retail Banking experience).
- Customer-focused- ability to respond to customer needs and evaluate customer satisfaction while actively striving to provide excellent service.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Active listener, giving full attention at all times.
- Result and Target Driven-Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations- Well-versed with Banking Guidelines.
- Fully Computer literate – MS Word, Excel etc.
The deadline for application is 16 June 2023.
The Client Manager will be the point of contact for customers, dealing with a range of requests and any overflow of work, thus monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Assist the Relationship Manager and Team Leader in the management of the portfolio of customers.
- Highly involved in day-to-day operations.
- Ensure customer requests are attended to in a timely manner.
- Prepare sales notes and credit reviews under the guidance of the Relationship Manager and Team Leader.
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers, by providing a high level of service.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of management and other reports.
- Monitor customer performance through regular reviews of accounts, analyze financial statements, and trigger accordingly to Relationship Manager and Team Leader.
- Carry out follow-ups on excesses, arrears, and expired facilities as well as take appropriate actions in consultation with Relationship Managers.
- Participate actively in improvement projects and initiatives in the department.
- Ensure full adherence to all policies and procedures and any other regulatory guidelines.
- Identify opportunities and employ the best strategies and products to cater to clients’ needs.
- Degree in Banking / Finance or any relevant field, acceptable to the bank.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in the banking sector/experience in sales, business development, customer service, and management.
- Knowledge of Banking products and regulatory requirements.
- Sound understanding of the Credit Process.
- A broad understanding of policies and strategies within the country as they relate to the demands of the customer base.
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal style.
- Ability to drive business and deliver strong results..
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be proactive and solutions driven.
The deadline for application is 6 June 2023.
The IT Associate will be responsible to provide technical support regarding different applications used within the bank and also includes providing first-level support for users working on the application to achieve its service level objectives.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the bank’s IT Applications & provide the required support.
- Provide technical assistance to functional users in daily operations.
- Liaise with Vendors to ensure timely delivery of fixes & patches.
- Ensure thorough testing of patches before moving to production.
- Analyze user requirements/Specifications Documents & implement required changes/new functionalities.
- Document technical procedures for new/existing applications.
- Develop new solutions to enhance the smooth running of the bank’s daily processes.
- Identify, develop, review, test and implement existing and new business processes.
- Implement automation where possible to mitigate risk in manual tasks.
- Implement IT security recommendations.
- Degree Holder in Computer Science/ Information Technology / any other acceptable qualifications.
- Knowledge of .NET, C++ or any other software tool.
- Knowledge of MySQL, Java, HTML, PHP or any other programming tool.
- Knowledge of Oracle PLSQL, SQL, NoSQL or any other RDBMS tool.
- Experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Be ethical and conduct business with good corporate governance.
- Ability to work under pressure and follow instructions when required.
- Good troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate adherence to the values of the bank.
- Ability to discern risk issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technical skills and technologies.
The deadline for application is 16 June 2023.
The Call /Contact Centre is an important channel allowing access to customers looking for the Bank. This channel has evolved as a crucial Unit endeavouring to provide exceptional customer service and support at all times.
As part of the growth strategy of the bank, additional resources are being required to cater for these needs and meet the corporate objectives.
Attending to customer calls and queries by phone and email.
Daily updating of statistics for tasks handled.
Card activation, Stop card and Pin Reset.
Tasks related to Internet Banking and MauBank mobile banking application WithMe.
Call back for Payments, Risk Reports, KYC update, A/C Reactivation and Others.
Any other ad-hoc duties.
Minimum HSC qualification. Degree in Banking / Finance or any relevant field, acceptable to the bank would be an advantage.
Minimum of 1 year working experience in the banking sector / Call/Contact Centre/BPO would be an advantage.
Knowledge of Banking products & Services and regulatory requirements would be an advantage
Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, etc)
Excellent oral and written communication skills (French & English).
Active listener, proactive and solution driven
Good telephone/Interpersonal skills
An exceptional team player with ability to drive business and deliver strong results
Ability to work under pressure and self-motivated
Pay attention to details – ability to work and deliver accurately, within deadlines
Ability to provide first line support to customer complaints in a professional manner
Prompt and good time keeper
The deadline for application is 2 June 2023.
The salary shall be market related and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
At MauBank, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only the best-suited candidates will be convened for interview. MauBank Ltd reserves the right not to proceed with any recruitment as a result of this advertisement, nor shall it assign any reason for not proceeding with the recruitment.