We value your Feedback
At MauBank, we believe in delivering high quality products and services to meet the individual needs of our customers.
In case for any reason we have failed to meet your expectations, please let us know. We can only improve if you share your feedback with us.
Enter your Details
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the reply provided by the bank regarding your complaint, or if you have not received a reply from the bank within 10 days as from the date of your complaint, you may write to the Office of the Ombudsperson for Financial Services at the following address:
Office of the Ombudsperson for Financial Services
8th Floor, SICOM Tower
The complaint to the office of the Ombudsperson should be duly accompanied by the following:
• The name and address of the complainant;
• The name and address of the financial institution against which the complaint was made;
• The nature of the complaint and the fact and circumstances giving rise to the complaint;
• The relief sought;
• A written declaration to the effect that the complaint was made to the financial institution by the registered post, with advice of delivery, and that the complainant has sufficient interest in the subject matter of the complaint;
• A declaration as to whether the financial institution replied to the complaint;
• A copy of the reply, if any, from the relevant financial institution to which the complaint was made, and
• A copy of the documents on which he proposes to rely.
The bank endeavours to resolve any complaint as soon as possible. Should we, at any time, not be able to resolve the matter immediately, we will keep you updated on progress. In all cases, complaints will be dealt with diligence, in strict confidentiality, and in all fairness; reliability and transparency.