Asset Financing solutions
Depending on the type of asset, financing can be up to 100% of the value. Lease payments are fixed over the term, eliminating any uncertainty about the future costs of the vehicle.
Our leasing offers helps businesses preserve their existing capital, retain funds for profit-generating activities, and preserve existing credit lines for the core business requirements.
- Attractive interest rate
- Up to 100% Financing
- Flexible repayment terms
- Quick approval
- Insurance facilitation in-house, including renewal service
- A dedicated team to guide you through the process.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business Registration
- Trade/Business Licence
- Extract of file/Schedule of Companies Act/ Constitution
- Financial Statements ( P&L, B/S) for the last 2 financial years
- Latest Management Accounts, if available
- Statement of Bank Accounts for the last 6 months
- List of clients, contracts if available
- Asset Quotation
- KYC of directors and major shareholders
- KYC of authorized signatories - (Proof of identity and Proof of address)
- For leases where future income will repay lease rental: - Financial forecasts (P&L, B/S and CFS) for the years ahead
- For newly incorporated corporate customers: - Business Plan /Feasibility Study
- This list is non-exhaustive and other documents may be requested upon analysis.