SWIFT INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Inward and outward international transfers are a safe, convenient and cost-effective way of moving money and doing electronic payments to people in other countries.
You can either do your swift international transfers by yourself via MauBank Internet Banking or visit any MauBank Business Centre with the following information:
Beneficiary’s Name and Address
- Beneficiary’s Account Number or IBAN
- Beneficiary’s Bank Name and Address
- Beneficiary’s ‘Bank Identification Code’ (BIC) and/or ‘Sorting Code’
- Debiting Account Number
- Purpose of Remittance
If you are planning to receive money from abroad through a direct bank transfer, make sure your sender quotes the following:
- Your IBAN (30 alpha-numeric characters)
- Your Name & Address
- Purpose of Payment
- The MauBank’s SWIFT code ‘MPCBMUMU’
Click here to view list of correspondent banks.