Fund transfer within MauBank or to other local banks
Schedule your payments or transfer funds at your convenience quickly and securely.
- Transfer up to Rs 500,000 daily anytime within your MauBank accounts free.
- Transfer up to Rs 200,000 daily from your MauBank account to another local bank @Rs 75 (instead of Rs 125 at the counter)
Note: For transfers to other Local banks, your transfer will be processed on the same day provided the transaction is done before cut-off time (2.00 p.m).
Transfers submitted after cut off time will be processed on the next working day.
Credit Card Repayment
You can now repay your credit card at your convenience instantly and continue enjoying your shopping.
- Enjoy up to 45 days interest free, upon 100% payment before due date.
- You can verify your credit card purchases and monitor your limit
- Block/ unblock your credit card anytime.
Cardless ATM Payments/Withdrawals
Forgotten your debit/credit card and you are in need of instant cash? Our Cardless ATM feature is the solution - You can pay/cash withdrawal directly from your mobile phone.
- Make cash withdrawals at MauBank ATMs without using your card.
- Use your smartphone to withdraw cash – quickly and securely by using the Pay Cardless feature.
- Schedule cash payments before arriving at a MauBank enabled ATM
- Transfer up to a maximum MUR 10,000 daily.
Place a temporary block on your card in case of misplace and simply unblock it when it turns up.
- Block/unblock your debit/credit card anytime.
- When you are travelling, this feature can be used as a preventive measure to mitigate misuse/ frauds in case of theft/ card loss.
- Applicable to supplementary credit cards as well.
Quick, straightforward and transparent open an account online in 4 steps only. If you are 18 and is a Mauritian resident, you can apply for a bank account via the mobile app.
- You will be requested to visit the branch to deposit the minimum Rs 500 balance required to activate the account and signature.
- Saves time – No need to queue up for formalities.
- Your Mauritian National Identity Card
- Your proof of address of less than 3 months’ old
Quick steps for onboarding:
1. Capture your Mauritian National Identity Card using the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technique and enter your personal details
2. Upload your Proof of address
3. Select the type of account and your preferred branch
4. Initiate a video call with the Bank representative for a face to face verification
5. Your account will be opened upon positive verification through the video call and provided all KYC documents be in order.
Funds Transfer from Foreign Currency (FCY) Accounts
You can now transfer funds from a Foreign Currency Account
- Transfer from a Foreign Currency account to a MUR account (self, within bank and to other local banks)
- Transfer from a Foreign Currency Account to another account of the same currency (self, within bank and to other local banks)
- View Foreign Currency Account transactions/ Summary